Bitcoin is secure money for the internet. You can pay without handing out sensitive financial information, and you don’t need an account.
What is Bitcoin ?
- Bitcoin is a cyriptocurrency that enables fast “anonymous” transactions.
- It has much less commission fees compared to other payment methods.
- It is possible to approve the payment in one hour while other payment methods may take up to 2-3 days.
The Steps To Pay Your Order With Bitcoin :
- Check how much your order would cost. Add the items to your cart and estimate the shipping cost.
- Buy equivalent amount of Bitcoins to cover your order. Below you can find how to buy Bitcoins.
- Once you have bitcoins in your Bitcoin wallet place the order with Bitcoin gateway from our site.
- Send the necessary amount of bitcoin to our wallet address written on the checkout screen.
- That’s it. Give us 1-2 hours to receive the payment.
How To Buy Bitcoin?
- From Simplex, it is easy to buy Bitcoins. It lets you buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card or debit card. Here are step-by-step instructions to help make the buying process easier for you.
- Visit Simplex. CREATE MY ACCOUNT NOW
- Navigate to account settings and add payment method.
- You can add your credit/debit card or Bank account. Remember buying with card is instantly while bank deposit is taking 4-5 days.
- A detailed instruction can be found here. ACCESS TO INSTRUCTIONS NOW
Other Places To Buy Bitcoin
- If you are not happy with Simplex, there are many other alternatives as well. Here is a small list.
- Circle : Instant delivery on credit card and debit card buys but it has extremely low limits. Just $300 per week.
- Localbitcoins : LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer escrow service that helps match bitcoin buyers and sellers. The most common method of payment for purchase is cash deposit. Users, however, can create ads to buy or sell using the payment method of their choice. Buying bitcoins via an in-person meeting facilitated by LocalBitcoins can be one of the fastest and most private ways to buy bitcoins. Here is a detailed guide for buying your first bitcoins. BUY BITCOINS WITH LOCALBITCOINS NOW